Thursday, June 7, 2012

Making Time..

Recoup orating from the day before it was a rough day. All things that could go wrong went wrong. I mean I did the woe is me thing like half the day. Everyone was tired from our big day before two kiddies were getting sick and I also was not feeling well.   At dinner I was able just to eat with the two oldest Faith and Averee and go over our day. Letting them know that I was sorry for the I acted and if they would forgive me.


                 During dinner with them I realized they needed  some  Mommy time. Time just to be able to have my undivided attention and for them to be able to say whatever they are feeling. Now them being the 2 oldest it was just us 3 for a while. They didn't know any different. Now they share me with 3 other siblings and each of them require something different. The same thing that they all do require is time. So this morning I took the two older ones and we went and had a starbucks and talked. Oh they were so excited they had so much to say and so many questions. We all enjoyed each other they helped me shop for groceries and sipped on there yummy chocolate smoothies what a treat. After taking them this morning I realized that yesterday's day was a gift from God a gift letting me know how blessed I am to have these children and to take time with them. Even when we feel like we are going to loose it there is joy to be found. Trust me it didn't feel like that at the time but when I reflected on my day and put it in his hands he let me see the Joy.

    James1:17

 Every good and perfect gift is from above,coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment