Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lola turns 3

Three years ago today I delivered a 6 pound 6 ounces little girl at Ucla.
I was such in shock and couldn't believe I was a Mommy of three. The whole time I was pregnant I would say I just want her to look like me. Lola just needs to look like me because Faith and Averee really didn't.

So what do you know that happened I have a Mini me. She looks just like me. Lola is such a joy and brightens everyone's day. This morning she was grumpy and said "She didn't want to be three" but she sure did love opening her gifts. Today was a fun day with her and making her feel special. Lola is such a blessing and continues to bless us everyday. Her mind is always thinking and she say's the funniest things ever. I can't believe my baby girl is 3. She is getting bigger by the day.Thank you God for blessing us with Lola.

                Happy Birthday Lola..................

1 comment: