Tuesday, June 12, 2012

He Laughs..

So I know I said I would let the world know when my little man laughs.

HE laughs. He laughs He laughs.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing it happened about a week ago. That loud chuckle babies make when they are about 3-4 months old. I though it wasn't going to happen for him. He is now 71/2 months now and realized he can laugh.

What makes him laugh....

When you kiss him in his neck and talk to him with a real high pitched voice. He has realized that he can laugh instead of cry like what he kind of still does but he is realizing it more. He still can't be over stimulated his little body and nerves can't handle it.

But boy hearing this little guy laugh would make anyone smile. I know God is.

HE is overcoming a lot and it will all take time I know this. He still has his struggles and will cry most hours through out the day if he's not eating or sleeping he's crying. Those days are by far the worst days. We get through them.

He is still figuring out everything and he is doing well.

I am so grateful to God...

He Laughs... 


No comments:

Post a Comment