Monday, June 18, 2012

A Great Man..

Fathers Day....
   This whole day has a lot of meaning to it for me. I have a Dad that I treasure and a Father in Law who is a Great role model. Then there is my Husband who has truly modeled what a Daddy is and he is a Great Man.
 
I always write my Blogs about our kids or the struggles I deal with or our adoption journey. But today I wanted to share about Tyler. He is so behind the scenes and I don't think he would mind me sharing about him.
  He has taken his role as Father true to fact. His passion for kids is deniable but his willingness to always set aside his time for them is amazing to me.He is a true example of Christ and our kids can see that there Daddy is a Godly man. The kids always look forward to when he comes home and they know he will play. He never forgets to tell his girls how beautiful they are or hug them so much they run away because they can't breathe. He is teaching little Tyler to be a gentleman and that he has three ladies that he needs to respect and to know they are precious. So now Little Tyler will say "Mommy the girls can go first because I am a gentleman and Daddy teaches me that" 

The biggest compliment I can give my husband is he is CONSISTENT he is truly always the same. No he is not perfect nor am I by far!! But I do relish on the fact that he is always the same with me. Our kids get to see How much he loves there Mommy and how much I love there Daddy. 
 
 Tyler is the definition of CO-PARENT any of you who know us  know that is true. He helps me more 
  than I could ask for. He makes being Mommy of 5 so easy and I say easy lightly because if you have a lot of children it is never easy in all sort of categories but it having a partner like Ty he is the reason it is worth it.
        I am so blessed that God chose Tyler for me and to be the Father to our children I couldn't of asked for a Better Man. He does the best thing and that is making our kids laugh he is the funniest Dad and that is the best thing for me to hear is when they are laughing at there Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment