Sunday, July 8, 2012

Still in Love...

 
 Yesterday was our 11 year anniversary. Very crazy to me considering I come from a divorced family. I have never really had a model of marriage or even seen them last in my family.

Tyler and I have been together since we were 16 and have been through a lot in all these years. We married at 19 years old me 3 weeks out of high school. Tyler 2 years out of high school and working a full time job. Tyler and I got a lot of flack from people not being together before our wedding night.Ty and I both waited til we were married neither of us being with anyone before. That is something we hold with pride it doesn't make us better than anyone it is just what we knew was right. I was taking marriage counseling the same time I was planning high school activities. At the beginning of our marriage we were still becoming adults while trying to be husband and wife and that is a transition.

I have learned so many things being married to Ty and have grown so much. He would say my cooking is 100 times better.. I can tell one thing about our marriage and how it has been able to be at the stage it is today.  From day one it has been Christ centered. Marriage is hard work and if you want a good one you have to work hard at it. My husband is an amazing Man and has grown in so many ways. I too have also grown and the best part of it is we have grown together.
 
 
 We have never been to proud to say we have had rough times because nothing is perfect.We have been through some hard things but we see the light and come through it together. Marriage is hard work and if you want a good one you have to work at it. Being with someone at such a young age and going through life with them you get to watch them grow. If you could see us at 19 being married, boy we had no clue. Tyler loves me more than I can ask and I am so grateful to God for putting him in my life. I am still in love with that guy with the mo hawk and so blessed to be his wife. I don't take our marriage for granted.
 Being in Love with each other 11 years later and even more. He is still my #1 guy.
 
 
 God created marriage. No government subcommittee envisioned it. No social organization developed it. Marriage was conceived and born in the mind of God.”  ~ Max Lucado

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment