Monday, August 1, 2011

Crazy Love!!

Crazy Love!!

 Ok I know it has been a while since I last blogged. Things have been a little busy obviously. I wanted to share our journey so far and what we have been going through. Well He is here that's right precious baby boy who looks me in the eyes and melts the hearts of everyone in this family. Two and half weeks ago we left in the morning knowing we were going to pick him up the most weirdest feeling you could ever imagine. For all Moms out there you go to the hospital pregnant and know you are coming home with the baby but this is such a different feeling. That morning I was sick to my stomach with emotions knowing we were coming home with a little baby who I have never seen just heard about. What was I going to do when I first see him? will I think he's cute will I feel no connection. So we made all the stops that morning to all baby items stores to get the essentials for what he would need. I looked at my watch seriously every ten minutes knowing at 12 a clock we were going to pick him up. After lunch it was time we head over there and Ty and I pulled in the parking lot and I said to Ty you need to talk to me or I am going to pass out with every emotion known possible. Knowing 15 feet away in 10 minutes I was going to meet him. So Ty and I video taped each other just so he can watch it when he is older and know what we were doing that morning and what we were feeling. Ty starts to film me and I sob like a baby the tears just flowed then poor Ty started to also. It was 12:30 and it was all I could do but not stare at the doors waiting for him to come through the doors with his emergency placement Mom. Then it was him, He was asleep and He had the cutest face I have ever seen he was so comfortable and happy. I cried with such joy and thanked God for this moment. She put him on the table and Ty and I walked up to him and I did not know what to do. So I picked him out of his seat and just held him so close. We went to the car and I fed him his bottle so nervously because I have never done bottles before so I did not know the proper way to do things. Ty drove and I sat in the back seat with him on the way home and examined every part of Him. Just staring at him and wondering what He came from and what this adventure will be like with him. So it was time there were three little girls anxiously waiting at home with there Grandma Suzette who was on pins and needles the whole day with all other family and friends. I walked in and there precious faces were priceless they all said he was so cute. So now we are a family of six he blends so well with our family, heck He even kind of looks like the girls. We have been told that a couple times. He is such a gentle soul, he laughs when his sisters jump in the air he smiles when you talk to him and he loves his feeding times:). Now don't think this is just a walk in the park because this is the most craziest thing we have ever done. This house is now a full blown circus with an act going 24/7 I either am changing a diaper consoling someone or disciplining. There is a for sure change and adjustment the whole family is going through but with God's help we are all in this together. My girls have been the biggest troopers through all of this from sharing there Daddy and I  between the 3 of them now they share us with someone else some else they have never met or barely know. As I am typing this 3 out of the for are crying someone doesn't want to go to bed the other one is hungry and someone wants to be held. I will be back... Break..... Alright  back and chaos is calmed down I will say we get the looks and are you crazy but I will say this. Yes we are crazy in a CRAZY LOVE for God and even though this is hard and we will have times that we want to pull our hair out it is 100% worth it my friends:) I am so in love with this little guy that it makes it that much harder for the unknown. The unknown being until that judge say's he's yours even though that's the way it is looking you just have to take this day by day. Ty said the most powerful thing to me "Michelle The Rewards of this outweigh the risks" So true... He is a blessing to our family and brings so much joy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment