Thursday, May 7, 2015

A letter to someone who is so close but so far!


A letter to Her for this upcoming Mother's Day...

Hello I know we have never met but I feel like I already know you because I have three pieces of you who I hold so close to me. You must be beautiful because these three boys have the most beautiful smiles and eyes I have ever seen. There contagious laugh will melt your heart, the second you hear it, I bet you sound the same when you laugh. I don't know if you are good at sports but man are they excellent at it. I definitely see a future with them in all sports. They all love to be outside and if you give them a ball be ready to catch because they throw hard. They want to eat everything they can and as fast as they can, we are still working on that! They have older sisters who love them so much and are teaching them all they need to know about girls. So trust me they will be prepared as they get older with girlfriends. They are surrounded by family and friends who would walk the ends of earth for them. The boys love to fish and touch and catch bugs that are the most terrifying and the bigger the better. I find myself learning daily with them and just how different boys are, they just want to be dirty and wild with no drama or fuss. I will be honest when I first met them I was so scared! How could I Mother these three boys and my three girls at the same time? The first time they came to us they were curious about everything and were afraid of our dog Kobe who has become their best friend. They are all on a great schedule they each thrive on it and it helps me out. Now I know this letter can make them out to be angels, and they are for the most part but they can have their moments.




 Their moments sometimes make me mad at you and I am sorry for that, I guess it all comes in frustrations in some choices that you made that were maybe not the best. So please hear me when I say I am not angry with you actually sad because there is loss here. The boys don't know what you look like or what you are like they know they had a tummy Mommy who wasn't able to care for them but loves them despite it all. They know they grew in my heart and God chose me to care for them. From the deepest part of my heart I am so sorry for what you have had to endure in your life and that there wasn't someone there leading you. Maybe things could have been different all around but in this life we can't what if? We must live by what now? My families' adoption journey hasn't been easy we have had a rough battle through it all. Now I am not telling you that we are this perfect family and we just scoop up children who are in need, it isn't like that. See there is a  God we believe in with all our hearts and mind and one of His biggest passions is orphans and to look after them and we have been called to do that with all judgement aside, because believe or not this God loves you just the same and wants you to spend forever with him. I just want you to know I am grateful for you because without you there would not be these three boys and I want you to know I will forever be in their corner fighting for them and cheering them on through life. My Mothering has changed because of you I now am a Mother to six who I will do my best by and the boys will know what the Love of God  means. I pray for you and that God would intervene in your life and heal you from any bondage and for you to know there is a God that loves you so much he died on the cross for all the sins and mistakes that got you to that point. From a Mother to a Mother I promise to do my best and forever am Grateful. So this Mother's Day and every Mother's Day we don't forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment